Five Excellent Reasons to Support The Valley Schools
- Your donation improves the quality of education each student receives and helps prepare the next generation of Valley Schools’ alumni. Annual Giving is applied across the budget to buy computers and equipment, to provide assistance to athletics, fine arts, and extracurricular activities. It helps maintain campus facilities, as well as funds continuing education for teachers.
- Tuition and fees do not cover the true cost of a Valley Schools’ education. Annual Giving is vitally important as it helps close the gap between tuition and the real cost of educating a student at The Valley Schools.
- Contributions are tax-deductible. A donation helps The Valley Schools, and an individual’s total tax liability can be reduced with a contribution.
- Every bit helps. Corporations and foundations often look to the number of donors in choosing the level at which they will support Valley Schools. So, your gift can actually spur additional gifts.
- Over 30% of Valley Schools’ families receive some sort of financial aid. Your donation helps to ensure that a Valley Schools’ education is possible for scores of students. A donation to Valley Schools is an investment in our future.